MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 Schedule & Ranking

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #53
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Schedule & Ranking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotso View Post
Nole is absolutely killing it this year.
He'll make London soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver. View Post
I've just been trying to swat up on the rankings system, it still confuses me. Even though they got rid of it, the race is pretty interesting Gilles is 17th, not bad http://tennislive.free.fr/race

edit: the top frenchman
I actually only know how to calculate the committed player. Like I was looking at Golubev's ranking pts and can't understand why they don't count more than 4 ATP500 events for him since he's not a committed player either. Oh well, I hope I don't need to bother to do that calculation for Gilles, as long as Gilles performed like a top 30 and gets pts on bigger events, then I don't have to bother.

He is actually off pace compares to his 2009 results. He has 810 pts by end of Mia that year. Granted, he was top 8 and had easier draws then so it's understandable that the path is more difficult this year. Just hope he gets to 16 by RG, if not, to be seeded 17-24 in a slam is still not bad, at least no top 8 until R16.

BTW, I'm glad you guys like this thread, I for sure have fun updating it every tournament.

Last edited by lalaland : 04-07-2011 at 11:45 PM.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote