MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #15c - Johannesburg - Saturday - Congrats maldini (x2) & jmjhb

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2011, 12:36 AM   #68
country flag keqtqiadv
2013 WS CHAMPS

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #15c - Johannesburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderfish8 View Post
i'm in, can somebody just quickly explain how picks are made???
You must withdraw from Monte-Carlo before entering here. Just post 'out' in the MC tournament thread and I'll be able to add you to the entry list here

About how picks are made: for each round, a list of matches (which we call OOP - order of play) will be posted in this thread. All you have to do is to pick the winner of each match and a SR (set ratio: 2-0 or 2-1) or a PTS (predict-the-score: 64 46 64), according to what is asked in the OOP. Picks must be sent via PM (private message) before the deadline chosen by the manager.

Ex:
OOP
James Blake (USA) vs Ivan Ljubicic (CRO) SR1 PTS
Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) vs Tommy Robredo (ESP) SR2 PTS
Rafael Nadal (ESP) vs Ricardo Hocevar (BRA) SR3
Alejandro Falla (COL) vs Takao Suzuki (JAP) SR4

picks
Blake 61 62
Youzhny 63 64
Nadal 20
Falla 21

Send only the last name of the player you want to pick (no need for first names, nationalities, their opponents names etc). And don't change the order of the matches.
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote