MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hi from the Netherlands!

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
country flag Vitalis

Vitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the Netherlands!

Hello Rutger and MTF members,

firstly, what a coincidence that I have read this thread! I was following this forum for a past few years and had never post any message and suddenly I thought ok, I have to introduce myself and be more active. So, what happened next I opened this folder and found a very new greeting from a Dutch gay. Frankly, I have moved to the Netherlands recently and wanted to say hi for everyone or look for a tennis partner here. Anyways, as I mentioned I'm bit surprised and happy to see new MTF members from the Netherlands. So, my name is Vitalis, but my friends usually call me Vitas which is much easier to pronounce. I'm a big tennis fan and trying to follow tournaments from Grand Slams to challenger level. I hope I can get some advise or share some experience in this forum, and that is why I'm here. And sorry for flooding, I just didn't want to open another "Hi from the Netherlands" thread.

Regards,

Vitas
Vitalis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote