MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gastão Elias Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #7
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gastão Elias Thread

Deserved thread for a player with huge potential. I think he can end the season in top 150 (or top 120 at his best). Of course he will receive a WC to Estoril. And is only about 20 places from RG QD, witch is about 2 challengers wins, so I think there's no way Gastão will miss RG. For a guy statrted the season outside top 600, and in october was outrise the top 800, is completely abysmal!

Injuries was the only reason the he didn't to this good at the age of 17 or 18. But his still young, 20 years. I have so many faith in him. Top 50 in the future, al least, I think.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote