MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT #13c - Barranquilla - Congratulations Petesampras_1 and DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho!

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 12:01 AM   #293
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT #13c - Barranquilla - Congratulations Petesampras_1 and DuncanFerguson/Cserkin

Congratulations Petesampras_1 for the Singles Title!

Congratulations DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho for the Doubles too!

Congratulations for the Bujilover because he had the chance of play two finals (Singles and Doubles) and to Jervisjames that helped Bujilover on the doubles tournament and play well on the tournament like Bujilover!

Bujilover and Jervisjames!

And i want to thank mmarto193 who helped me sometimes on the tournament with opinions and one time with OOP

And thanks for all players that played on this tournament and helped me to do the first tournament of me like Manager!