MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT #13c - Barranquilla - Congratulations Petesampras_1 and DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho!

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #291
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13c - Barranquilla - Sunday Diff on Post 286 and 287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
Final

Bagnis def. Junqueira - 1/6, 7/6(4) and 6/0.

I think that there is a tie on PTS of the TT Final and the match will go to Count Back and i see that in all the matches there is a tie between Petesampras_1 and Bujilover except on the Semifinals that Petesampras_1 have 3 correct picks and Bujilover 2 correct Picks.

Isn´t a oficial result but i think that Petesampras_1 won the Singles Title and DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho the Doubles Title!

I'm not sure but I think Petesampras_1 won 24:23 on CB

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 125 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 72 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote