MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT #13c - Barranquilla - Congratulations Petesampras_1 and DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho!

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #290
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #13c - Barranquilla - Sunday Diff on Post 286 and 287

Final

Bagnis def. Junqueira - 1/6, 7/6(4) and 6/0.

I think that there is a tie on PTS of the TT Final and the match will go to Count Back and i see that in all the matches there is a tie between Petesampras_1 and Bujilover except on the Semifinals that Petesampras_1 have 3 correct picks and Bujilover 2 correct Picks.

Isn´t a oficial result but i think that Petesampras_1 won the Singles Title and DuncanFerguson/Cserkinho the Doubles Title!