MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #1586
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Geez, just let him play where he wants to play.. he's trying to enjoy what is looking like his last year on tour, and we've got people in here whinging about everything.

Good luck against Peya mate..
The worst thing about MTF is that people are in the ass of their favourite players all the time. Why can't people here understand that you can be a fan but at they same time critical on the guy?!

It's perfectly fine with me if he plays all the qualis, or doesn't even play at all. It's his decision, but I don't support it. I think it's not good to stroll through these quali events all the time, playing matches on Sunday mornings without any crowd in the stands. And lose a lot, because these quali draws are often quite tough.

So that's my opinion and that's what a forum is all about. These fan forums as well. What's the use in just mindlessly following and agreeing with everything a player does?
Ad Wim is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote