MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #1579
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Also, the MD in Casablanca isn't the strongest. Especially the bottom quarter, where there are 3 qualifying spots. A big run in a clay ATP event, which he's capable of, is better than a big run in a challenger, financially and rankings wise. Winning one match in an ATP event through qualifying is equivalent to making the SF in a challenger. And the qualifying draws are essentially the same challenger players, and with less depth. Pete is 31. Playing challengers week in, week out, for little money, isn't really an attractive option for him especially since he's been at the top level, just last year. So, it's wise for someone in his position to take his chances and see what happens.

I think he has the potential for a great week this week upcoming, but first things first, he has to qualify.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote