MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #1577
country flag StevoTG

StevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond reputeStevoTG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Wim View Post
Too bad he decides to play every quali event for the next couple of weeks, and doesn't play a single challenger. These qualis for Casablanca are doable, but the ones in Barca and the Master Series are too hard imo. If he even gets a DE in them...
I guess that he's thinking that a win or two in Casablanca and any win in the others and it will be worth it. Also, I think he just wants to play at the highest level possile between now and retirement. From what he said at the start of the season, he doesn't seem interested in playing too much at challengers and will retire if he's restricted to challengers.

Might as well do what he feels is right, enjoy his tennis and not get too caught up counting ranking points.
Although if things don't go well over the Euro clay season then Pete will most likely play clay court challengers for the rest of the year after Wimbledon and try to get his ranking up high enough to make 2012 worth playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausie View Post
Casablanka 1st round Q, Peter win 6-2 7-6next A. Peya
A match that Luczak will be expecting to win if he's planning on playing tour events. Peya's a good player, but as long as Looch plays well then I'd be confident.

Last edited by StevoTG : 04-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.
StevoTG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote