MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 ATP World Tour 1000 (for March): second stop, Miami - Sony Ericsson Open

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2011, 03:29 AM   #30
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 ATP World Tour 1000 (for March): second stop, Miami - Sony Ericsson Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy View Post
Sounds very positive! So the key is to balance attack and defence?
I think that's what he and his team are aiming at since they teamed up with Gilbert.
Kei's tennis----aggressive from the baseline and hitting a lot of winners---is attractive but he tended to make too many UEs. And since the elbow injury, I have a feeling he hasn't been able to hit FH as hard as before although his BH is becoming considerably better. I think as you said he's trying to find the balance between offence and defence, and that will change depending on who he's playing against.

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote