MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles & interviews

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #781
country flag turtle-rn

turtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond reputeturtle-rn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
And I still don't think he refers to the MRI scan. I think he meant that procedure he took regarding putting something into the knee to help it heal (sorry, I can't quite remembered the whole thing). I read that last year when Jo injured his knee, the paper talked about Jo getting that procedure just like Gilles had earlier for his knee problem.
The only procedure I know of that Gilles ever mentionned is the infamous Zamar, a cryotherapy machine he had to wear around his leg. Jo and Gael used it too but it's nothing remotely close to a surgery. Jo had some infiltration done for his knee, basically a blood injection, which is the risky "shock" treatment to avoid having to rest for months. Clearly, Gilles didn't choose that option.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

turtle-rn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote