MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Congratulations Cazorla and Mago#01/propaganda

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #247
country flag Cazorla

Cazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond reputeCazorla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #12a - Marrakech - Saturday diffs posted

Dear friends, I understand that I won that tournament?? If so ... then pinch me just is not much, and so that I woke up ... I have not even thought that I could win the tournament, where there are very good professionals who know how to predict the matches ... Playing with such masters as you are - an honor for me!

I thank especially the manager of the tournament - abollo A very high level of the tournament! Thank you for having endured my extra questions) and not the correct spelling of the word "send " Thanks, I hope that this is not my last, not only the tournament conducted under your strict guidance, but not the last to win the tournament if your management

I thank each of my opponents from first to last round of competition in Marrakech - Peplin, wildegirl05, vn01, coasterman9 Matches against you betrayed my confidence and strength to fight for the title ... I hope that the tournament grid will bring us more on the tennis courts)

Special thanks to the tournament - Bashak
You had a very strong tournament ... overcame the qualifying tournament and reached the final! I remember my first tournament in Buenos Aires, where I also went through a qualified and reached the finals! Well, there is lost)))) Until now, I can not understand - why do you believe in Teixeira? For me it was clearly that after the defeat of Jan Hayek, the only challenger to win is - Machado
Confident that everything will be fine and you will have many more successful tournaments and matches in the finals! Thanks for the match! I was interested in playing against you!

Well, that's probably not forgotten nor anyone in my grateful) impression that I have received a film award "Oscar" all through and all I say thank you))) Again, thank you, all ...

With best wishes, Cazorla
Cazorla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote