MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Live streams

Thread: Live streams
View Single Post

Old 03-25-2011, 03:16 PM   #1565
country flag _Chaz

_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute_Chaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Live streams

Just a disaster... And the bad thing is, is that the ATP doesn't want to promote their biggest tourneys (GS are ITF tourneys) as good as possible...

The same with the 500 tournaments.
From Monday to Wednesday the tournaments are only broadcasted in the "tournament country" or not at all.
The ATP always starts their coverage on Thursday.
I mean out of the 500 tourneys we could only see a few the whole week
Rotterdam, Dubai, Barcelona and Basel are the tournaments I'm sure there was/is coverage all week.
Washington and Memphis have no coverage to Thursday.
There was also almost nothing of Hamburg from Mo-Wed as tennis is dead here in Germany and the host broadcaster only covered 90 minutes of the tournament a day.
Beijing and Tokyo were on (chinese/japanese) pay TV during the 1st days and there weren't any streams up to Thursday for us.
I think Valencia also had no streams until Thursday but I'm not sure about that.
And Acapulco started their coverage on Wednesday if I'm right?

The ATP really sucks talking about their TV coverage.

I also like: Wawrinka | Tsonga | Tipsarevic | Isner | Raonic | Baker

Warm regards: 6-3 6-0 / 6-3 6-4
_Chaz is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote