MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post-junior generation (1992) : ATP Race points 2011 and career best rankings

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #81
country flag Springer89

Springer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond reputeSpringer89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post-junior generation (1992) : ATP Race points 2011 and career best rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Hi Springer and deeply sorry for having left the forum and left you with that
Good to see you're back, duong I've already had the file and maintained it, as you know, and points part was no trouble but writing weekly highlights was a PITA.

Quote:
... but I honestly knew you would do it better than me
Do you still keep your file(s) updated? I hope that you do and that you can check the accuracy of the data in my posts

Quote:
Most important news is that Ben Mitchell won a future on grass two weeks ago then got to 45 points (+27) and now has qualified for a challenger first round in China defeating Bubka and Oswald (but Bubla had a lucky loser awarded then maybe didn't give it all after Mitchell came back one set-all), but has unfortunately lost in first round to Rieschick.

I hope for you that Krajinovic will come back strong from his injury and join the hyped youngsters of this year like Raonic, Harrison, Tomic or Dimitrov among whom he belongs

I also hope it in a lesser extent for Bhambri who has left the radars for so long now
Glad you updated with Mitchell's result while I wasn't around.

Thank you for the nice hopes for me.
Springer89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote