MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #101
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question - what should the world do about the situation in Libya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
WWI was going to be a quick affair.

Chamberlain's triumphant document waving was going to wrap up the uncomfortable conflict with the man with the funny moustache.

The Iraq War was not going to be a war at all...
None of that matters. This man cannot be allowed to go on a murderous rampage and thankfully we aren't waiting for a pile of bodies to mount before doing something about it Obama's dithering notwithstanding. The only problem I have with this approach is that inevitably civilian lives will be lost. Can't seem to reconcile this with my utter conviction that this tool must be taken out pronto
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote