MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DaViD FeRReR PiCs!!!

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #2775
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DaViD FeRReR PiCs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
And possibly very weirded out by the fact that a bunch of strangers posted your picture on a forum and then rambled on about how damn sexy your uncle is
I cant wait to see armada babies..I can imagine a bunch of little verdasco-lings running around with there perfectly fau-hawked hair, and little ferrers quietly sitting in a corner reading story books while robredos kids played my little ponies and ate there weight in chocolate and Felis kiddies would be late because it took them forevr to figure out what sort of outfit they wanted to wear, Rafas kids would probably be lifting weights by the time there 2 how great would it be if they all formed the next generation of the armada?
OMG... ROFL....

...and Ferru's children would be normal (and absolutely darling) when they weren't stropping about not wanting to do stuff... (Mami, I hate physics... "hey, look, Davito, you'll learn what happens with the moon and planets and about radioactivity etc" )(OK, well I did...) And supporting Barca and Valencia... then deciding to go that way with an intense determination!!
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote