MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pim-Pim announces retirement!!

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
country flag Chris-swede

Chris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond reputeChris-swede has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pim-Pim announces retirement!!

Was clear…it is not his first retirement from sports….he is done..and he was done before…think he just wanted to see for himself if he has still fun to play tennis….but it is not longer there…maybe also no fun to go on futures…challenger…qualifiyings again…..and in a word of a truth….be so kindly…he would ve struggled to reach Top100 again….tennis has gone on….and his body is not ready for it anymore….there was just the glimpse of hope…that he will full be back…
Thanks for playing in Boras…and saving sweden vs Russia…without him i feel we ve could lost this one…

Thanks for playing and becoming an idol for me…..the dissappointment now is not too big on my side…for me he retired years ago..thru injuries…

You look so great with your child and your wife!!! Go on Pimpim! I ll never forget u!!!

Joachim Johansson * Andreas Vinciguerra* Jonas Björkman* ToJo* Robin Söderling* Oliver Rochus* Christope Rochus* Jarkko Nieminen* Fernando Gonzalez* Feliciano Lopez*Igor Andreev*Catalin Gard*Kristof Vliegen*Kristian Pless*Kenneth Carlsen*Juan Ignacio Chela*Steve Darcis*Kevin Anderson*Henri Kontinen*Henri Laaksonen*Daniel Berta*Rik de Voest*Niels Desein*Fernando Verdasco*Arthur de Greef*'David Goffin*Yannik Reuter*Erling Tveit*Devin Britton*Micke Kontinen*Christian Lindell*Erling Tveit*Robbye Poole*Henri Laaksonen*
Chris-swede is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote