MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DaViD FeRReR PiCs!!!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #2762
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DaViD FeRReR PiCs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
Is this David's nephew in this photo?
either way the kid in this photo is cuuuute!
Just look at that chin!! Got to be a Ferrer or a Ern (IMO, I think David gets his jawline from his Mum's side of the family) I think the little lad is called Lucas.

BTW agree with all the comments about any of David's (potential)offspring being pretty good looking. And that goes for pretty much all of the Armarda too (but sorry, Nico... I'm sure you're a nice bloke, but it's tough given the rest of the Armarda eye candy quality!!!)

A bit off topic, but following on from Iram's comment: Carolina (Charly's partner) is now a stunning brunette!! - I don't know if she has changed her hair colour for herself or for an acting role. Whatever, she is still really pretty (and my hubby fancies her... - I had to tell him "no chance, matey")
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote