MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Severe Censorship

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #51
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Severe Censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
have you been around when the gooch thread was deleted?
or maybe moved to the aussie forum, i dont remember, but the mess was huge
Yeah I only have to look at the scars from my wrist slitting on that dark day to remember that shocking event. Our God was suffering from a severe bout of Gooch tendon so the Rafatards and Fedtards joined forces in desperation to try and purge the Goochtards whilst we were weakened. They exiled our dear leader Glenn Mirnyi from the forums and then our other dear leader and creator Fast Clay went missing under mysterious circumstances and his sidekick finishingmove also disappeared in mysterious circumstances.

But we fought through the tough times and are now back with our God in good health and most of his followers survived the purge although unfortunately it seems as though the Boggotards and Mailman fans did not survive.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)

Last edited by jmf07 : 03-15-2011 at 04:20 PM.
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!