MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post-junior generation (1992) : ATP Race points 2011 and career best rankings

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 03:44 PM   #80
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post-junior generation (1992) : ATP Race points 2011 and career best rankings

Hi Springer and deeply sorry for having left the forum and left you with that

... but I honestly knew you would do it better than me

Most important news is that Ben Mitchell won a future on grass two weeks ago then got to 45 points (+27) and now has qualified for a challenger first round in China defeating Bubka and Oswald (but Bubla had a lucky loser awarded then maybe didn't give it all after Mitchell came back one set-all), but has unfortunately lost in first round to Rieschick.

I hope for you that Krajinovic will come back strong from his injury and join the hyped youngsters of this year like Raonic, Harrison, Tomic or Dimitrov among whom he belongs

I also hope it in a lesser extent for Bhambri who has left the radars for so long now