MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - BNP Paribas Open - 2011

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #36
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - BNP Paribas Open - 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejax View Post
I'm happy for him, I think that this was the kind of match he was needing the most. He struggled the first set and lost it at the end, then he didn't give up and kept fighting to stay in the match winning the second set with a lot of effort and at the end he finished winning the match strongly (I don't know if at the third set Lu give up or was physically tired because from the stats is difficult to know)but this should help Ernests confidence. Winning is always good to him, specially after this kind of matches which he has to give his best. Maybe I'm overestimating Lu, but to me this was never an easy match to play

So Congrats Ernests !!!!!!
This is exactly what I'm thinking, this match should be good for Ernie's confidence. I'm so happy