MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells - BNP Paribas Open - 2011

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #34
country flag osmonde

osmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells - BNP Paribas Open - 2011

In 2nd set, he got broke early but broke back immediately to even the score; he then was 5-5 and broke Lu and at 6-5 he could not close the set as he got broken to love: tie break. That's where the heart attack occured.
But he won it 9-7 after saving a BP. Ouf!
3rd set he went up 3-0 then 4-1 and on to a winner.
He increased his % of serves and returns through his 3 sets which finally gave him the match. Volleys??? Scoreboard doesn't show it.

This could have been so good to watch and share his satisfaction.
Next match will be streamed and Nole, being on another level, might bring us another feeling; wish I am mistaking.
Nole doesn't endure high temperature, but so do Ernests...no hope there.

So proud for the moment because when he loses early, I'm always afraid he would quit tennis by disgust.

Last edited by osmonde : 03-14-2011 at 07:34 AM.
osmonde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote