MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #4217
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
And yes...anybody know this guy on the left, I see him very often (saw him on celebration in Belgrade, and he is the one singing karaoke with Novak I think). I guess he is Serbian player, and I should know his name...but

His name is Mark Stillitano, he is one of Nole's friends on FB(Nole's personal FB page), with a name like that I don't think he's Serbian,just a friend of Nole's who seems to go with him to a lot of places/tournaments.On his info he's got Monaco as his location/home but I'm not friends with him obviously so I can't see anymore than that
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!