MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #4215
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

This is getting crazy, don't you think?

http://cowbell.typepad.com/forty_deu...gotta-hug.html

Brothers Don't Shake Hands. Brothers Gotta Hug!

I was en route to Indian Wells when the Nole/Andy soccer match from heaven was taking place. You can see pics here. But DonkeyGrooming was on-site and she drunkenly relayed this rather amazing anecdote.

Apparently, while Nole, Andy and the boys were embroiled in some intense kicking of things, Rafa was walking across the practice field on his way to practice. He was walking rather slowly and kept his eyes on the footie the whole time and, according to DG, it was clear that he wanted in on the game. He kept walking and watching until he spotted Novak.

Upon sighting the Australian Opened One, Rafa immediately threw down his racquets and sprinted across the field, interrupting the game in order to give Nole a hug.

I mean...gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. The Bromance is out of control.
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!