MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Anyone konws does delpo share a good relationship with Cilic?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #11
country flag mate

mate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone konws does delpo share a good relationship with Cilic?

Cilic was very confident in his interviews couple of years ago, always considering himself a much better player than Delpo, I still remember his interview in croatian, he was talking about Delpo like he was some lame player, and there is no way he can lose. I was very suprised the way he spoke about Delpo, this was in AO 2009, of corse Cilic lost. Today is different story, Cilic has zero confidance, Delpo has GS title, he lost to Cilic in AO 2010 because of his wrist injury, if Delpo was healty i t would be a different story.
mate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote