MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In The Spotlight: buddyholly

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 02:06 AM   #112
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight: buddyholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i do think ulster should be part of the republic and that the british plantation was just about one of the worst thing the brits did to ireland but better not to engage in that discussion here...
I remember way back at the very beginning of the ''troubles'' my friends in the Irish Republic saying that they wouldn't want Northern Ireland in the Republic anyway, they have problems enough. That was probably a more sensible view than anything the IRA had in mind.
But I wouldn't engage in any more discussion anyway - like all the Irish, I am sick and tired of it.