MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davids Cup Austria vs France

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Davids Cup Austria vs France

How do you all think Austria will do? I am hopeful. France is playing withoout its top players, but the rest are very good. Jurgen will play Chardy in the first match which was a surprise to me. Since Jurgen has a vey poor record against Julian Benneteau I though France would use him.

Oliver Marach is replacing Julian Knowle on the team and will play doubles with Jurgen. I know OLiver is an exccellent doubles player but I do not believe they have played together before. I wish Jurgen and Oliver the best in the doubles.

Stefan Koubek is coming back to play for Austria and is the second singles player. Do you feel the Captain made a good choice?

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA