MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guga and Roland Garros, born for each other

View Single Post

Old 10-09-2002, 06:13 AM   #24
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

hitman, thank you for all your work in translating. Its been so much fun to read how it all really started for Guga. I wish I had been following tennis back in '97 cause I would have loved to see him win his 1st French. The first time I ever saw Guga was at the '99 USO when he played Pioline. I didnt even know his name, but I knew there was something special about him. And if you saw that 3rd set tie-break you know what I'm talking about

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."--Rogi's motto
Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote