MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTFers in college tennis

View Single Post

Old 02-24-2011, 10:30 PM   #12
country flag swanpm20

swanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond reputeswanpm20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTFers in college tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Cleveland State is the strongest in the horizon league correct?

also i just saw that you beat Pohlmann of Wisconsin last year. That's a very good win. Pohlmann was a strong player. Would you say that is your best win in college?
Yeah, Cleveland State has won the Horizon League the last 3 years...we're hoping to change that trend this year though. They lost their best two players, Orno and Hamning, off last year's squad to graduation and we've added a few guys so I think it'll be possible.

And thanks, yeah Pohlmann is for sure the best player I've beaten in college, but I don't think that was the best match I've played....I got a little lucky that day tbh (it was his third match of the day.) I played a great first set, won it 6-3. Then he went up 5-1 in the second and started cramping really badly, I started to comeback but got super tight probably because I realized what a big win it'd be. Ended up losing the set 6-3, but then won the superbreaker 10-2, hit like 4 or 5 drop shot winners since he was cramping so bad. Definitely not the prettiest of ways to win a match, but a win is a win I guess!

Last edited by swanpm20 : 02-24-2011 at 10:38 PM.
swanpm20 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote