MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourts

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #44
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourts

Champion Andy Roddick said he wasn't certain he'd be able to play Sunday's final a few hours before the 3 p.m. start. His concern was he wouldn't be able to put forth the proper effort to win.

''I've had a little bit of a neck issue all week and I've been a little sick,'' said Roddick, who visited his wife, model Brooklyn Decker, in New York before coming to Memphis. ''My wife was really sick last week and I think I may have caught it this week. I had a cold and a cough and that's fine, but (Sunday) was the first day where I woke up and things were aching and I was low on energy and wasn't feeling real stellar. I think I warmed up for about four minutes before (walking out to the court).''

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...doubles-title/

Andy

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote