MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Spring Hardcourts

View Single Post

Old 02-21-2011, 12:09 AM   #33
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring Hardcourts

Now he's got to do something at one of these Big HC events coming up. Is it too much to ask that he win them both? haha.

This was a pretty craptastic match, I didn't realize Andy was as sick as he was. He really managed how much he moved and retrieved etc. unless it was in the TB or obviously on MP. I think if he was at full health he would have won straight sets, probably like 7-6, 6-2 or something. He dropped serve because he made a bunch of unforced errors, I guess Milos was exhausted too because he's service speed/percentage dropped in that final set. I thought he played much better against Delpo yesterday.

Is Andy really going to play Delray beach?
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote