MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011: MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (Federer wins for the 6th consecutive year)

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #99
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011: MTF Top 10 Favourite Active Players (First update with results until post #

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
both nalbandian and gonzalez deserve the 10 points, so you better allow it eden or else i'm going to spam your spotlight thread
As I like both of the players you want to give the 10 points to very much myself I can understand that it is difficult to decide but unfortunately it isn't allowed to donate the same amount of points twice.

Beside this if I would make an exception of allowing you to give 10 points to 2 players who knows which other ideas people on MTF would come up with to "blackmail" me
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote