MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 12:28 PM   #53
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Detached from reality? Really? Middle class Indian background is detached? I come from a developing country. There are countless examples of people from very humble backgrounds not ruining their lives with drugs and making it big. And there are millions of well off kids taking to drugs and crime and ruining their lives.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to make the most of what you get. You are responsible for the outcome, not "society". It's losers who loathe in self pity and blame external conditions they have no control over.
Wow I didn't know that making sense was allowed on MTF.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote