MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 01:10 PM   #51
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Yeah I'm sure someone born in extreme poverty has the same chance as the son of wealthy person. I'm sure that having barely anything to eat your whole childhood, then working for your drug-addicted parents as soon as you're 6-7 instead of going to school is just a blame game.

People like you are just detached from reality. You just don't know how the world is. Maybe you should venture outside of your little world and see how it the exterior of your shell looks like.
Detached from reality? Really? Middle class Indian background is detached? I come from a developing country. There are countless examples of people from very humble backgrounds not ruining their lives with drugs and making it big. And there are millions of well off kids taking to drugs and crime and ruining their lives.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to make the most of what you get. You are responsible for the outcome, not "society". It's losers who loathe in self pity and blame external conditions they have no control over.