MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 06:19 AM   #46
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Yes they can. It is about taking responsibility for your own actions and not blaming circumstances, bad luck, religion, zodiac sign, astrology, god, parents, siblings, UFOs, government or whatever.

Thank god we have a free market! :-)
Yeah I'm sure someone born in extreme poverty has the same chance as the son of wealthy person. I'm sure that having barely anything to eat your whole childhood, then working for your drug-addicted parents as soon as you're 6-7 instead of going to school is just a blame game.

People like you are just detached from reality. You just don't know how the world is. Maybe you should venture outside of your little world and see how it the exterior of your shell looks like.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote