MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - MTF 2011 Most Disliked Players of all time Complete Results in OP (Nadal defends)

View Single Post

Old 02-20-2011, 06:09 AM   #67
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF 2011 Most Disliked Players of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrust View Post
NASTASSE- A disgusting cheating piece of shit. Very good game though
TIRIAC- Nearly as bad, but not as good a player as his asshole countryman.
RIOS- An overrated nasty jerk. Perhaps he was just plain stupid?
McEnroe- Disgusting court behavior. Too bad, because he was such a great player.
Connors- Very annoying court behavior, also a great player.
This.

I'd like to add one Mr. Richard Krajicek.

Horribly one-dimensional as an active player, and as a major ass-kisser to whatever a top player is willing to accept his (aka, the bank's - or rather, the Dutch tax payers') MASSIVE appeareance fee at the ABN AMRO- Rotterdam tournament.
Latest Comment to add to His Eternal 'Glory': promised to slow down the Rotterdam tournament next year. The balls were 'too fast'! He, ehm, didn't realize it! (nope, never played tennis himself, eh???)

VAMOS!

What a jerk.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!