MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sapeod Q&A

Thread: Sapeod Q&A
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 11:50 PM   #27
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
The delusional stuff you are posting is very far from realistic.
Wrong, if they are my opinions and my opinions are real.....then they are realistic, according to me.
Quote:
Do you admit that your predictions about Murray winning USO 2009 and AO 2010 failed and were absolute crap?
His US Open loss was pretty out of nowhere considering his form going into the tournament. He reached the final of the Australian Open, how crap is that?
No, they were not crap.
Quote:
Do you admit that lots of your predictions in the past failed badly?
Some have...most haven't. I can list some very good predictions I have made...

Montanes def. Federer in Estoril.
Nadal to lose early in RG 09.
Soderling to reach another final in RG 10.
Melzer will reach the top 10...he did.
Many of the masters I've predicted Murray to win...he has won.
Raonic to breakthrough and become a force on tour. That one was made a long time ago, after the Gonzalez match..and look at him now....
Quote:
And do you admit that you know very little about tennis and as predictions, which failed again and again, show?
I know tonnes about tennis. How can some failed predictions show that I don't? That's stupid logic...that's like saying a football striker is shit because he misses some goal attempts....invalid logic.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 15 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 453-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote