MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sapeod Q&A

Thread: Sapeod Q&A
View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 05:29 PM   #19
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Word Life Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
Why would I want to get anymore attention though? Good question, but I have everyone's attention most of the time..as I said in the OP: I'm one of the most prolific posters on here. I'm up there with Jogy, Fed's Mate, Burrow & ezekiel.
"Prophilic posters"... You are aware that these guys are clowns and will only be remembered of as trolls, right?
Is that your purpose of posting here? To be someone that the people here will laugh at in 3 years and say "Oh man, that Scottish kid sure was delusional and loud"?

I have another question. Why do you whine and insult those who badrep you when you throw out badreps yourself like a maniac?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote