MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 Indoor Championships

View Single Post

Old 02-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Indoor Championships

I feel like UGA walked into a buzzsaw in Atlanta. That GT team is talented and they wanted that one so much for their 5 seniors. It was a historic win for them. I am very interested to see what GT does the rest of the year.

UGA blew it today. They should have won the doubles point vs UT. Doumbia should have won his match as well. This loss will hurt. They will need to regroup fast for a tough Louisville team.

Tennessee meanwhile will have a serious challenge against UCLA. If Sandgren cannot go, UCLA has a better than 50/50 chance to win. UCLA will be heavily favored at the lower positions without Sandgren. 5 and 6 are almost locks for UCLA. It will be a battle for sure.

edit: Nguyen fails to close out his match vs Carleton. still 2-2.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote