MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Milos Raonic

Thread: Milos Raonic
View Single Post

Old 02-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #956
country flag RogerExpress

RogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond reputeRogerExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Milos Raonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
I missed the match.. got the wrong time, oh well.. Heard Milos didn't shake the umpire's hand after a bad call And why don't they have hawk eye? stupid..
Milos was serving 40-15 for the match and the umpire called an overrule in a Kendrick's volley that, in my opinion, was clearly out. Then Milos hit an ace in the next point to win the match. Probably what Milos did is not right, but the overrule was in the end of the match, in a very important point, and it seemed the umpire was wrong, so I think it could be understandable

Last edited by RogerExpress : 02-18-2011 at 06:54 PM.
RogerExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote