MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #90
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
I read somewhere (his forum?) that one of the last books he read was "Maurinho versus Guardiola", a book not only about football coaching but about business and leadership practices. I'm telling you (as you already know) that there's more to this guy than just his looks and his athleticism.
That was in 20 Minutos. Yeah, just because someone's not academic it doesn't mean they're unintelligent. Like JC and Rafa, I've always thought David has a lot of very practical intelligence. Heck, I know a couple of Oxford academics who have ZERO commonsense and who would fall flat on their faces if they had to work outside of the academic world).

I liked his comment in the article that in 2 weeks on tour he can read 3 books!!! A guy after my own heart.(Well I suppose he has to do something off court when he's not playing Playstation with Rafa and on flights !)

(here is the link to the whole article btw: http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/9536...lector/libros/)

Oh yes, Cobalt, thanks - very nice ATP Uncovered feature. I too hope that "the best is yet to come".
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote