MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #6a Bergamo | Congratulations cserkinho and Goldenoldie/mateusz2904!

View Single Post

Old 02-13-2011, 05:09 PM   #204
country flag mateusz2904

mateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond reputemateusz2904 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #6a Bergamo | Congratulations cserkinho and Goldenoldie/mateusz29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Clearly my partner was watching the live scorers as well!!!

Our first title together. Thanks mateusz and hope there will be more to come.

Great match by leoneo and Bashak, and congrats to the singles finalists as well.

Well done Eddy DoubleD on your management this week, and welcome to the club. Hope to play in one of your tournaments again.
I watched hole match using livestream Actualy, it's my first doubles title ever!
Congrats to all the finalists!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy DoubleD View Post
Congrats to winners!
It was nice to organize my first TT tournament. I hope you enjoyed it
Great tournament, you've done your job perfectly!

"It's one of those wonderful correlations between tennis and life: the only way to succeed where you've failed before is not to dwell on the past, but to keep your mind on the task before you"JB

TT SINGLES: 11 Salzburg'10, Barletta'11, Umag'11, Winston-Salem'11, Marseille'12, Nice'12
TT DOUBLES: 12 Bergamo'11, Nottingham (2)'11, Basel'11, Marseille'12, Indian Wells'12, Saint Brieuc'12, Umag'12, Beijing'12, Tyumen'12, Miami'13
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote