MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 03:28 AM   #171
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

Marin Cilic coasted through to the second round of the ABN Amro World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam on Monday.

Cilic, ranked 28th in the world, eased through his clash with German qualifier Mischa Zverev 6-2 6-4 in 63 minutes.

The Croatian won over 80 percent of points on his serve and fired five aces on his way to a comfortable opening-round win.

"It was my first time here and I think I played extremely well," Cilic told ATPWorldTour.com.

"I am really happy with my game, especially with my serve which improved throughout the match. I didn't face any break points and that gave me confidence to go for my shots."

Cilic was pleased with the victory and is keen on impressing this week in Holland as he attempts to bounce back from his Australian Open exit.

"I reached the Australian Open fourth round, losing to (Rafael) Nadal. It was really important for myself to bounce back and win some tough matches for my confidence," he said.

"I look forward to this part of the year and I will try to get my good form back. I feel like I am playing well and want to get some wins."

Keep going
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote