MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #131
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenido a Santiago Tommy!!!" Movistar Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post

i really dont understand why so many people hate Tommy! I really cant think of a reason some people are so agressive over how much they hate him?

I've had people react so strangly to me when i tell them i like Robredo ...then of course i have to sit there why they call him "Boredo" and listen while they tell me how "gay" he is and how he is a "talentless mug/pusher/journey man" it confuses me why all the hate =S

to quote kuznetsova "F**k all haters" Tommy and win this thing!!!
Xo, you've posted enough on MTF to know that there a lot of immature and insecure boys posting wildly in General Messages just to get attention. They don't like Tommy because he's good looking and he models. And they're not a fan of his game. But there are also decent posters who like Tommy but know not to get involved with haters. You'll never get rid of the haters so why not just ignore them. Anway, it's not like Tommy sees what they write.

Did Sveta actually tweet that about Tommy or is that a user name for someone on MTF?

Last edited by ariel2 : 02-06-2011 at 06:31 PM.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote