MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #126
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenido a Santiago Tommy!!!" Movistar Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruwen View Post
Ok... that is indeed very strange that it went on the entire match... Kudos to Tommy for only reacting to it once during the match! To be honest, I think Tommy should have kept the honor to himself and shaken hands at the end. But when Fabio kept coming after him with his hand stretched out... that was a bit too much!

Poor Tommy
I don't understand why they let Fognini got away with it, but maybe they didn't wanted to cause a riot there!?

Maybe Tommy should have shaken his hand, but I mostly understand him. The Spanish (and also us the Portuguese) are latins, which means that we loose temper easily! And we really don't tolerate things like that!!!

I guess that Tommy simply showed he's human and didn't want anymore of it!

Indeed poor Tommy, having to listen to it and entire match, and then see all the crowd against him!!!