MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #124
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenido a Santiago Tommy!!!" Movistar Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

I agree with all that you ladies said here. The haters do live very sad lives indeed!

Fognini's behaviour really disgusted me!!! How can this kind of situation happen in tennis, during and entire match, and no one does anything about it??? I'm sure that everyone in the court understood what he kept telling Tommy, since he spoke in Spanish!!!

Answering you question Gaby, Fognini kept saying bad words and trying to make Tommy loose his temper throughout the entire match!!! Thank God Tommy kept his head and won!!! In the end when Tommy refused to shake his hand he simply kept yelling him "Pedazo de Mierda", which translated means "Piece of shit"!!! No wonder Tommy didn't do the post-match interview, when all the crowd was against him, and I'm sure they understand quite well Spanish to know what the Italian had told him!!!