MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~ * ~ The "Welcome to bright Vienna" Erste Bank Open 2011 Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #123
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ * ~ The "Bienvenido a Santiago Tommy!!!" Movistar Open 2011 Cheering Thread ~ *

I honestly don't understand where all the hate is coming from either... I mean, if you don't like a player, fine - just ignore him! Why go out of your way to convince the world that he is the most evil person ever? And then, when players and tournament directors and what not actually say that he is NOT evil but very nice, friendly, hard-working, compassionate etc - people who actually know him - then of course those people are crazy.

They're probably just jealous or lead very sad lives to be spending so much time and energy on someone they hate

I do hope he wins this title now! I always hope that of course, but now just a little more to make a point

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote