MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Expenses and life on tour (Amir Weintraub's blog, Tursunov's interview June 2013)

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 08:34 PM   #85
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New blog post (77#) (31/1/11) - "I know you from somewhere" - by Amir Weintrau

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoparrat View Post
The Russian guy's forehand and Coria's serve going AWOL out of nowhere is scary to read, especially for a pro that makes a living out of this. Muscle memory is a funny thing; from personal experience as a former club level player when I broke my humerus bone and was out of action for 6 months, I couldn't rediscover my backhand even to this day, 8 years later. Tried everything like watching a ton of Nalbandian and Safin videos nothing worked. Still can't hit a damn backhand to save my life.
Damn, sorry man. Really this is a reminder, all of these stories, of how you need to take advantage of every day and make the most of yourself.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote