MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat 68 - Castafiore is having a hot Spanish date in Charleroi :aplot:

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #67
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat 68 - for haters and traditors only. And Hilde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post

I watched on delay on Sunday morning. It didn't seem like a good time to go and get drunk.

Plus, I don't really like to be drunk. It's kind of ironic that I'm all dizzy and lightheaded because I think this is the feeling that people are trying to achieve with drugs and alcohol and I get it for free.

P.S. Yes, I was really happy for Nole. I was yelling at the tv and cursing the announcers and putting them on mute. You know, the usual crazy stuff.
cute congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
a woman after my own heart

poor andreea, getting dumped for being a wino

jm, have you checked in on mikeylicious? i hope he's ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!